Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 157 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Operations buyer with French will apply deep knowledge of local practices and procedures to handle, organize and coordinate procurement of materials, goods, services and supplies. In this role, you will conduct activities focused on transporting products from suppliers to customers and conduct activities to support complex customer issues and operations quality and improvement.
- Support procurement transactions ensuring the purchase order process completion
- Assist more senior team members with process improvements.
- Check records and files for accuracy, performing complex analysis of data.
- Lead requests for procurement of non contracted materials and goods, services and supplies.
- Assist end user and ensure material delivery follow plant requirements.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Fluency in French and English
- Advanced skills using relevant Microsoft office programs and applications
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Effective inter-personal skills in dealing with all levels and departments within the company
- Strong customer service skills and orientation
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Working experience in procurement or invoice to pay processes will be considered an advantage
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/