Digital Process Consultant
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
Job Purpose and Impact
Cargill Ocean Transportation is leading customer-focused freight-trading business that serves customers around the globe. Founded in 1956 in Geneva, or business benefits from the rich heritage and expert capabilities of the Cargill corporation. We are developing critical capabilities in areas such as risk management, trading, digitalization, analytics, and sustainability, and we are collaborating with our industry peers to help transform the maritime industry at large.
Our Digital Team is looking for a Digital Process Consultant. In this role, you will provide advanced digital knowledge and influence that will enable change in an organizational context through the creation of the definition of the business needs and recommendations that deliver value to stakeholders. In this role, you will use your digital domain expertise to navigate the team through the unknown, lead projects and functional teams, influence enterprise strategies and serve as the central resource for solution evaluation, strategy analysis, elicitation and collaboration, requirement life cycle management, requirements analysis, design definitions and plan and monitor business analyses to advance the profitability or efficiency of the business.
- Develop, implement, and execute the capability strategy for the core vessel voyage & shipment management systems as part of the overall data & digital strategy.
- Gain business expert knowledge of the systems functionalities and their business usage from an end-to-end business process perspective.
- Facilitate the complex requirements gathering sessions with cross functional business stakeholders and document and create direction for major projects or initiatives that align with the overall company objectives.
- Lead work to identify and effectively articulate the need for change in the organizations work and lead the enablement of change applying change management methodologies.
- Use a broad perspective to identify and define innovative solutions to the most complex business problems that will maximize the value delivered by the organization to stakeholders.
- Use domain expertise of internal or external business issues to analyze an organization or business domain and document business, data, processes or systems and provide an assessment of the business model and its integration with technology.
- Partner effectively with all levels of the organization to provide thought leadership at the strategic to solution levels, lead others, drive results, proactively identify and resolve problems and make impactful decisions. Create and maintain partnerships with external data & technology vendors.
- Deliver effective presentations and solution walk throughs to audiences of all sizes and across all levels of the organization.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Fluency in English
- Ability to understand business requirements and lead the implementation into the IT systems
- Ability to understand business processes and partner with process owners to improve
- Ability to create a capability strategy for the core voyage management systems and assist in creating the overall data & digital strategy
- Experience in understanding data with regards to data flows and data governance
- Experience with Maritime industry systems such as Veson platform
- General understanding of cloud computing, preferably AWS and Snowflake
- Profound knowledge in data modeling, relational and distributed systems
- Profound knowledge in agile working methodologies
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.