Key Account Specialist
Job Purpose and Impact
The Key Account Executive II will help build and maintain the company's relations with strategic accounts that typically involve an international partner or major global accounts, with general supervision. In this role, you will help identify and contact prospective customers, building relationships to generate future sales and repeat business, contribute to assessing customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services and solutions.
- With guidance, help identify, develop and close new sales.
- Support business growth by disseminating information that favorably promotes our organization and its products and services.
- Monitor customer and competitor activity and industry trends.
- Coordinate market research, pricing and sales and merchandising activities.
- Participate in regular status and strategy meetings with customers' senior management to understand and meet their needs.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.