Marketing & Insights Leader
Job Purpose and Impact
The Marketing & Insights Leader will provide regional management and strategy for the marketing vision, strategy and business implementation to a complex business unit. In this role, you will lead the use of specific marketing strategies and media, including print, broadcast and digital to launch and position products and services in a sector. You will direct the coordination of market plans and launch programs to create demand and maximize sales of a specific product, product line or product area.
- Lead a team to evaluate and modify promotion or advertising programs.
- Collaborate with the account managers and oversee and lead the execution of customer analysis for individual or groups of customers using marketing tools.
- Lead a team that produces informative material for sales teams and communications media to reach maximum number of customers and prospects.
- Plan, create and produce marketing, advertising and sales promotion materials for large projects to implement marketing strategies and sales objectives.
- You will develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business and/or regulatory environment while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, exhibiting authority for talent management decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions. You will also coordinate subordinate managers and supervisors in selecting staff to align with current and future needs of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Three years of supervisory experience
- Apply knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals.
- Build partnerships and collaborate with others to meet shared objectives.
- Create new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES TO BE GAINED
- Experience providing strategy and leadership for all marketing generalist activities across globally or regionally.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.