Senior Specialist, Environmental Sustainability, Global Communications
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 157 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Senior Specialist, Environmental Sustainability, Global Communications will write and build effective communications for
supporting the execution of Cargill’s environmental sustainability strategy to reach key audiences and deliver against defined communications objectives. In this role, you will work closely with the Environmental Sustainability Lead in Global Communications, as well as leaders in Global Impact Communications and Cargill’s broader Global Impact team to create compelling content and execute against key communications priorities. You will serve as a trusted partner to your team and colleagues across the function you support.
- Support execution of environmental sustainability communication strategy, partnering with various communications teams across Cargill.
- Create content for multiple communications and manage campaigns or projects, advising business partners and lead the development of external and internal content that advances our environmental sustainability priorities.
- Implement tactics within a communications plan based on company strategies, including handle and maintain internal sustainability channels.
- Developing business acumen to understand the company and its customers, including calendar of activities for environmental sustainability communications priorities.
- Interact with peers, share best practices and support team with copywriting, research and report of activities.
- Deliver quality assignments on time and support the development and maintenance of key message documents, briefings, and toolkits to be used broadly across Cargill.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Excellent presentation, public speaking, and written communication skills
- Conceptual knowledge of fundamental communications theories, principles, and practices
- Understanding of and experience in using AP Style
- Solid experience on related work.
- Fluency in English
- Experience working in a global company preferred
- Ability to perform and support team under tight deadlines
- Excellent copywriting skills
At Cargill, everyone mattersand everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulationspertaining to non-discrimination and employment
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.