Ethics & Compliance Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 157 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Ethics and Compliance Specialist will participate in designing, developing, implementing and fostering awareness of the organization's business ethics policies. In this role, you will apply general knowledge and experience to investigate allegations of unethical activity and develop safeguards to eliminate future breaches.
- Document policies and procedures related to the ethical standards established by the business.
- Contribute in developing employee communication and training programs that focus on the elements of a company wide compliance program.
- Help monitor the organization's standards of conduct and ethical relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers, employees and communities.
- Continue to build knowledge of the organization, processes and customers.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience.
- Strong data analysis skills, including advanced Microsoft Excel skills and high proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to convert detailed, highly technical information tied to data analytics into a format that can be understood by business/non-technical individuals.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical modeling, testing, data mining, and data science techniques
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, facts and identify issues, collect data/evidence, and draw valid conclusions from the information.
- Analytical problem-solving skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Applies logic and complex layers of rules to analyze and categorize complicated data to develop a conceptual understanding of the meaning of a range of information.
- Advanced english level.
- Proven history of interpreting data analytics and associated report writing.
- 1-2 years’ experience or strong aptitude with ethics and compliance whistleblower hotline incident management system or risk assessment, data analytics, or auditing/monitoring systems.
- Familiarity with Navex Global, EthicsPoint, SAP, SuccessFactors, or other ethics and compliance tools utilized by Cargill.
- Some experience using Power BI Dashboards and Apps.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.