Associate Data Engineer
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 157 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Data Engineer, will assist in the execution of high performance data centric solutions using the comprehensive big data capabilities for the company’s data platform environment. In this role, you will treat data as an asset and assist on data access pathways and techniques and collaborate with other analysts within the team.
- Collaborate with other engineers to develop robust, scalable and sustainable data products or solutions utilizing cloud based technologies and following best practices.
- Provide basic technical support through all phases of product or solution life cycle.
- Perform routine data analysis, prepare data in databases and develop data pipelines to optimize data assets.
- Assist to drive the adoption of new technologies and methods within the team and mentor less experienced team partners.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Other minimum qualifications may apply.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.