NAA Demand Planner
Job Purpose and Impact
The NAA Demand Planner will help create all levels of demand plans for a group of products with medium planning complexity, including data inputs, statistical forecasting, incorporation of commercial intelligence and new or discontinued products. In this role, you will handle large sets of data and collaborate with others to create a robust demand plan, enabling effective financial planning and execution throughout the supply chain.
- Create and maintain demand plan from statistical forecast through confirmation.
- Keep process documentation maintained and current.
- Maintain and handle product history, accurate forecasts and promotional demand.
- Maintain data relative to demand forecasts to include hierarchy, historical data cleansing, demand sensing data and forecast model parameters.
- Participate in integrated business planning, contributing to demand planning metrics targets.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- One year of demand planning experience
- Fluent in English and can be used as a working language
- Strong communication skills, cross-functional collaboration skills
- Proficient in using office software, Proficient in Excel is especially required
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.