Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Transportation and Logistics Coordinator will conduct production activities in a manufacturing or field site to optimize resource use, minimize costs and maintain quality standards. In this role, you will contribute to conducting data management, reporting and analysis, shipping, client interaction, business partnership and people, resource, budget and project management.
- Contribute to development, maintenance and execution of regulatory compliance procedures.
- Solicit, collect and organize documentation and data and enter routine data into one or more systems.
- Plan, manage and review production operations to achieve output and quality objectives. .
- Perform administrative or clerical duties in support of the shipment execution process and complete tasks using industry standard procedures.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Minimum Diploma in Logistics or related field
- Extensive knowledge in customs clearance, Freight Forwarding and Warehousing
- Minimum four years' work-related experience in preferably in Tea Export Logistics environment
- East Africa Community Freight Forwarding proficiency certificate (EACFFPC)
- Working knowledge of KRA's integrated customs management system (ICMS), KPA's KWATOS, Biller Direct Systems and Kentrade's single Windows Systems
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.