Digital Solutions Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Digital Solutions Specialist will assist to expand and build out new capabilities for digital labs and will help to increase the overall digital acumen across the company. In this role, you will support the development and launch of new digital business opportunities and research and explore new emerging technology and digitally enabled business models.
- Gather and document/write requirements by creating high level functional requirements, detailed user stories, with clearly defined acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with developers, quality assurance, user experience, and technical lead teams.
- Assist to develop and launch the new digital business opportunities including planning and implementing workshops and supporting processes of business idea transition to experimental hypothesis testing.
- Help businesses and functions develop new digital business by leveraging startup toolkits to test their hypothesis and develop their business models.
- Explore the new emerging technology and digitally enabled business models including identifying digitally enabled business opportunities and new business models, analyzing external partners and facilitate the execution of proof of concepts.
- Support the growth of digital capabilities and acumen and the setup of new incubation lab capabilities together with external partners across the defined regions.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Minimum of two years of Microsoft Office Tools experience
- Fluency in English
- Four years of experience in project coordination and analytical work within a commercial, supply chain or finance business or work on technical projects
- Knowledge in human centered design and agile principles
- Experience in a digital startup company or consulting firm
- Experience developing business models
- Azure Dev Ops/Jira or other software development tracking applications
- Agile/Scrum Software Methodology Experience
- Knowledge of Formulation processes or tools in Animal Feed, Human nutrition, Pharma etc.
Other Job Details
- Hiring efforts are focused in US and Canada only.
- Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.