M&A/Corporate Development Analyst
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 157 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The M&A/Corporate Development Analyst support all mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and joint venture transactions across Europe, Middle East and Africa. In this role, you will support transaction execution including coordinating due diligence, building financial models, providing financial analysis, preparing transaction documents and coordinating with stakeholders.
- Execute transactions including acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, mergers and minority investments from early stages of the process to completion and post completion according to established precedents and policies.
- Support merger and acquisition projects including, but not limited to financial analysis, valuation, due diligence, structuring, documentation and process management.
- Prepare transaction related materials such as internal and external presentations, financial models, valuation analysis, project management materials and transaction documents.
- Assist in the development of acquisition gameboards aligned with strategic priorities and support the target cultivation and sourcing process through research and analysis.
- Influence corporate development practice initiatives including recruitment and training along with project execution.
- Bachelor degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated technical skills, modelling capabilities and understanding of finance and accounting principles
- Strong valuation knowledge
- Knowledge or experience leading financial modelling efforts and taking ownership of model inputs and outputs
- Minimum of one year of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Experience in an investment banking, private equity firm, big four merger and acquisition practice or corporate role in a mergers and acquisitions function
- International experience
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.