Job ID 276832
Date posted 09/14/2023
Location : Mechelen, Belgium | Schiphol, Netherlands
Global Lead Org Design and Change (EMEA)
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 157 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Role can be based in Schiphol, NL or Mechelen, Belgium. Hybrid working is available.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Global Lead Organizational Design and Change is responsible for diagnosing and understanding the business needs to execute relevant business or functional strategies and leverage internal frameworks and tools. In this role, you will deliver transformation MADJV organizational design, change management, and strategic workforce planning within the assigned organization to enable business success. You will provide strategic leadership to key decision-makers and stakeholders within the global organization with the support of a pooled team to diagnose, deploy and evaluate strategic workforce planning, organizational design, and change efforts and their results.
- Perform regular organizational analytics and create robust insights on organizational health to understand current state and partner with essential leaders (Enterprise, Group and/or Function) and human resources members (HRBPs) to develop a strategic roadmap to meet the business objectives.
- Provide diagnostic services to define and deliver against operating model, organizational design and strategic workforce planning needs, including (Enterprise to Group/Function level) talent selection, transition delivery and coaching (of HRBPs) on (Business/Sub-Function) organizational design and strategic workforce planning.
- Conduct diagnostic services to determine and deliver against change management needs (at Enterprise to Group/Function Level) including coaching (of HRBP’s) on (Business/Sub-Function) change management initiatives.
- Provide diagnostic services to define mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures (MADJV) needs, due diligence through integration, including operating model, organizational design and strategic change and partner with the center of expertise (MADJV COE) to staff and execute aligned activities.
- Monitor vendor needs assessment and selection as required.
- Partner with key stakeholders (such as the Enterprise/Function Global Talent & Development Lead - Enterprise / Group HRBPs and Leaders - S&T practice leads and other Org Design and Change Directors) to provide input into the integrated calendar and priorities, understand the relevant needs as well as on capability development needs and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Act as master level consultant to human resources members driving organizational design and change at the business level (low to med complexity).
- Provide strategic leadership, development and talent management activities for direct reports and their organizations, which may include forecasting resource needs, recruiting, hiring, performance management, training and budgeting. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of eight years of related work experience, five years of supervisory experience
- Master's degree or other post-secondary degree
- Professional certification or training in organizational design and change management
- Experience gained in a large global organisation.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Find Your Match