Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Strategic Key Accounts – Additives will develop ways to increase sales and revenue from new and existing market segments and channels. In this role, you will develop and implement business plans, build and nurture relationships with various executive level stakeholders and participate activities of marketing, sales and engineering support to reach objectives and revenue.
- Translate customer needs into business strategy to capture commercial sales.
- Recognize and pursue new market segments and opportunities for business development, calculating return and investment.
- Monitor market development activities to align with company business goals.
- Prioritize market segment development activities and set revenue targets.
- Promote product market recognition with technical knowledge and market research or intelligence.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Must have valid drivers’ license and passport and be insurable
- Master's degree or other post-secondary degree
- Five to ten years experience in combined sales, marketing and business development.
- Use of office tools Intermediate – high level
- Strong verbal communication and sales presentation skills.
- Strong written communications skills as they would relate to business letters and memos, reports, plans, speech writing, PR releases, etc.
- Ability to analyze a wide range of intellectual and practical problems, propose reasonable solutions, make logical decisions, carry out decisions made and follow up when appropriate.
- Ability to work with and appropriately apply the disciplines of arithmetic and algebra. Also accounting principles and fundamental statistics in developing and maintaining sales data basis of all kinds.
Be Customer Driven
“At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment”.