Job ID 273383
Date posted 08/02/2023
Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Global CLM Contract Analyst
Job Purpose and Impact
The Contract Analyst will provide assistance to the team for complex administrative tasks for the coordination of sourcing contract related activities by following the established guidelines. In this role, you will partner with related stakeholders to support the process of contract creations and amendments in related systems. You will collaborate with internal business and external suppliers to maintain contract data in the database to ensure compliance with appropriate guidelines.
- Partner with relevant stakeholders to provide assistance on pending contract items and organize them in the database.
- Provide support to the team to ensure contract compliance with established guidelines by maintaining the mandatory items using the approved contract template and collecting queries or escalations raised.
- Collect and organize complex administrative reports on contract analysis for the defined area.
- Maintain, review and analyze operational contracts for goods and services assigned, including contract items, pricing, terms and conditions and ensure new data element is in the information systems.
- Provide assistance to assigned projects and support deployments related to sourcing contract management.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in any filed
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Good command in English and Thai communication skills
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Find Your Match