Job ID 264638
Date posted 06/27/2023
Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Commercial Growth Project Manager, Edible Oils Solutions
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The EOS Growth Project Manager will provide advanced knowledge and thought leadership to deliver strategic projects for the organization, partnering with leadership and other internal and external key stakeholders for Edible Oil Solutions (EOS), Southeast Asia (SEA). In this role, you will guide the efforts that support the design and implementation of programs and partner across the business to influence priorities, gain commitment and align organizational resources needed to deliver results. You will negotiate and collaborate with and influence internal and external teams to define deliverables and monitor and report implementation progress.
- Provide advanced knowledge and thought leadership to manage and monitor strategic projects designed to strengthen the company’s capabilities.
- Consult with multiple stakeholder groups to define and enable cross functional teams on strategic priorities and to ensure project objectives are incorporated into routine discussions, work and processes.
- Execute projects, identify project risks and manage changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved for EOS SEA.
- Enable integration between strategic partnerships and the organization.
- Partner collaboratively with functional reporting, insights and analytic teams to monitor progress against goals and project effectiveness and facilitate the monthly portfolio and prioritization meting and key team meetings involving related leadership and domain area teams.
- Identify and influence opportunities to advance the mission and effectiveness of strategic projects and translate a vision into executable actions and understand how to translate internal efforts to showcase success externally.
- Oversee internal operations and budgets for the strategic projects. This includes leading the Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) process for EOS SEA and key liaison to regional/global PMO processes.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in translating the needs of leadership and the functional domains into robust services and products, in alignment with the management team
- Confirmed experience drawing insights from global data and analytics systems
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
PRIOR BENEFICIAL EXPERIENCES
- Proven track record of translating business stakeholder needs and corporate requirements into effective products, services or solutions.
- Demonstrated business and global acumen.
- Applies knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
- Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Anticipates and balances the needs of multiple stakeholders.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES TO BE GAINED
- Ability to develop strong relationships internally and externally with an emphasis on executive stakeholder management.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Find Your Match