Job ID 264448
Date posted 05/17/2023
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Sales Lead Indonesia for Food Solutions
Job Purpose and Impact
The Sales Lead Indonesia will develop country sales strategy, build & coach sales teams and optimize processes to achieve business targets for all sales teams, including revenue, profitability, and new business in the food ingredients space of Cargill Food Ingredients and Bioindustrial (FIBI) Enterprise. In this role, you will provide the teams with a strategic vision and tactical direction, oversee, and direct the responsibilities of employees and represent the company in promoting and selling products and services.
- Develop robust country’s sales strategies & plans to achieve FIBI 2030 growth target in doubling size of the business by 2030.
- Deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment by leading and developing Sales team in assigned country, as well as coaching and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance and disciplinary actions.
- Establish and implement short to midterm plans that have an impact on business results aligned with business strategies.
- Partner with various functions to achieve targets, including technical, product line management, pricing, operations, supply chain, risk management, marketing, etc.
- Develop strong pipeline for business growth in the assigned country by unlocking opportunities, being customer experts, discovering unmet needs / jobs-to-be-done for customers, and executing pipeline together with cross-functional team.
- Identify potential customers while nurturing existing customer relationships.
- Gain in depth general industry as well as deep local market knowledge.
- Based on good understanding of the market, provide input to management and business teams for innovation, improvement, new product ideas and other growth projects.
- Partner with Marketing, Product Line Management, and Technical team in planning, developing and delivering the marketing/product strategy for the country.
- As part of FIBI SEA Go-To-Market Leadership team, collaborate with peer Sales Leaders to exchange market information, support overall regional business growth, process improvement and talent development.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience, especially sales management
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Experience in food ingredients or food industry
- Five years of supervisory experience
PRIOR BENEFICIAL EXPERIENCES
- Experience in developing solution recommendations, structuring negotiations and execution of contracts, setting goals and measure results
- Customer driven, passionate about the market & winning with customers
- Drive results through excellent project management, stakeholder management, leading with influence
- Passionate for developing sales talents
- Agile and curious to learn, including new products, technologies, categories, customers
- Pragmatic in developing and optimizing sales process
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Find Your Match