Working Student / Intern in Maintenance (m/w/d)
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160.000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
- Support the site maintenance department with the set up and optimization of asset structures, maintenance programs, maintenance execution planning and preparation, stock keeping and spares sourcing strategies, information gathering on equipment specifications, expected equipment life and criticality analyses
- Compile all this information into our maintenance management system SAP as basis for efficiency improvement of site maintenance function and plant reliability.
- Undergraduate in mechanical, electrical, mechatronics, process engineering or equivalent
- Interest in asset reliability and maintenance management in an industrial environment
- Understanding of ERP/CMM systems, preferably SAP.
- Ability to understand quickly and use multiple PC systems
- organize, coordinate and accomplish multiple tasks
- analyze and prioritize self sufficiently
- build and maintain effective working relationships internally and externally
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Fluent German and good English required
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.