Sourcing Deployment Manager
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Sourcing Deployment Manager for our location in Gouda will provide support and help develop the deployment, communication and effectiveness of the procurement processes, changes and projects management as well as the portfolio management of new services. In this role, you will handle projects with internal team and cross functional partners and extend the continuous improvement and innovation culture.
- Help identify business needs, gather requirements and define scope and objectives to make business decisions.
- Support the execution of the full project life cycle in accordance with internal processes and requirements.
- Evaluate efficacy of contract and implement/ improve contract management
- Partner with regional and global teams in procurement and enablement to optimize processes.
- Participate in the process to create solutions and recommend improvements to processes using different methodologies and tools depending on the business case.
- Champion, Deploy and communication of new processes and changes to plant stakeholders.
- Manage new services portfolio, belt projects, efficiency and value actualization projects.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Green belt certification
- Fluent in English and a good level of Dutch
- Demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguity and establish process and structure
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated success working independently in a remote, global environment.
- 3 years of experience in Procurement Operations/ Project management role.
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.