Key Account Manager
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Key Account Manager will provide technical advice and support to customers during and after product sales. In this role, you will be the lead contact for customers and you will stay ahead of technology and business practices through workshops, research and professional meetings.
Work on the territory of the Wielkopolska and West Pomeranian provinces.
- Collaborate with consultants to provide onsite technical support for current customers and prospects.
- Provide customer solutions and technical support materials to specific customers.
- Perform complex research for product development to understand product properties and systems operations.
- Compile and analyze data for project update, working with external suppliers to test new products and technologies to make recommendations on applications.
- Organize project data and conclusions for internal and customer presentations, assist with product demonstrations and service as subject matter guide during meetings with prospective customers.
- Stay ahead of product insight and research to improve value of offerings.
- Keep application and value collection up to date in the systems.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (agricultural, zootechnical or veterinary) or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience in the animal nutrition sector
- Polish as a local language, English is a big plus
- Independence in daily work
- Passion for understanding, creating, and communicating value and solutions to team members and customers.
- Public speaking experience
- Ability to conduct effective negotiations
- Openness for business travel
- Work in an international environment
- Life insurance
- Private Medical Care
- Employee Pension Programme
- Meal Voucher
- Business car
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.