Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Operation Analyst will hold a key role in supporting and tracking plant performance versus commitments and business plans through the combination of multiple activities in the operations space related to plant information and controls. In this role, you will support and streamline information flows between plants and finance to provide relevant and insightful information to plant managers as a foundation for their decisions.
- Prepare the necessary information for the monthly plant performance meetings.
- Perform daily production report, weekly and monthly mass balance for yield calculations.
- Coordinate the monthly stock take at site.
- Coordinate a solid forecasting, target setting and budget processes and variance explanations for the site.
- Upload monthly actual, budget and forecast information into the systems and ensure it reflects the actual plant performance.
- Handle the operational controls at the site with the goal of being fully compliant with operational policies.
- Develop the site programs to embed the continuous improvement processes, propose how often the portfolio is discussed and establish how ideas are gathered, allocated and progressed.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Understanding of business and operational excellence approaches
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/