Mechanical Maintenance Scheduler and Coordinator
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Mechanical Maintenance Scheduler and Coordinator will coordinate the repair and maintenance of machinery, vehicles and equipment. We seek a professional who will focus on tactical and operational activities and align and implement reliability practices and programs. In this role, you will lead all aspects of maintenance, repair and planning and stay up-to-date with industry best practices.
- Operate, monitor and maintain machines and production equipment.
- Collaborate with senior team members to identify opportunities to improve reliability and resolve acceptable risk tolerance for equipment.
- Engage the employees responsible for the repairs and maintenance of equipment and machines.
- Plan and prioritize work orders, scheduling overall repair and maintenance to minimize production downtime and disruptions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports. You will also spend time completing the same tasks as employees on your team.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience supporting audit compliance and root/cause analysis processes
- Minimum one year of directly related work experience
- An overall experience of 6-7 years in a process environment
- One year of supervisory experience
- Strong knowledge of mechanical equipment and scheduling
- Good knowledge of Dutch
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.