Global Process Manager- Source to Contract
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 157 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Global Process Manager- Source to Contract will develop strategies to deliver operational excellence to Cargill in the key areas of Source to Contract and related processesacross businesses and functions to cultivate the sourcing vision. In this role, you will lead in a constantly evolving sourcing landscape and provide direction on innovative ways to source across the organization and improve environmental, social and governance outcomes in supply chains.
- Key accountabilities for Global Process Manager would include Global process design, Process delivery model in terms of optimal placement, ensure availability and compliance of policies & controls, define effective performance metrics, understand technology needs and strategy to implement in partnership with Global IT and business owners, define & maintain data standards and drive continuous improvement
- Focus areas would include Category Management, Strategic Sourcing and Contract lifecycle management, other sub process would include Demand optimization, Supplier negotiation, Contract & spend analytics, Pricing Process, Savings tracking, Market Intelligence, Compliance & Risk, Benchmarking and Supplier relationship management etc.
- Accountable to drive global sourcing process standardization through implementation of a global process catalog, robust understanding of systems capabilities needed to drive towards a common standard, and significance of policy/procedures that drive compliance and control
- Design, plan and implement strategies to measure the performance and impact of sourcing initiatives.
- Provide strategic leadership, development and talent management activities for direct reports and their organizations, which may include forecasting resource needs, recruiting, hiring, performance management, training, and budgeting. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar qualification required, concentration in Supply Chain (strong preference for Strategic Sourcing).
- Minimum of eight years of related work experience, five years of supervisory experience
- Approximately 15-20 years of experience working in a large global organization with world class sourcing & procurement practices.
- Confirmed ability to link and build sustainability impacts and commercial relationships.
- Category management & strategic sourcing experience.
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.