Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Maintenance and Reliability Planner, will plan basic routine maintenance on our plant assets and equipment following established program guidelines. In this role, you will develop detailed job plans to improve the work force efficiency and quality by identifying the elements of an executable work package. You will provide general knowledge of consistent maintenance and reliability best practices in the completion of planning and prioritizing basic tasks and providing quality work that supports organizational goals.
- Research and compile information and feedback necessary to generate highly effective and detailed job plans.
- Initiate the procurement of materials, special tools and unique items required in the job plans using relevant maintenance programs and database tools.
- Prepare detailed job plans as required on general maintenance activities and schedule downtime and partner with more senior team members to identify opportunities to improve reliability and reduce lost production.
- Maintain custom databases to support specific work projects and processes.
- Plan the execution of basic repair procedures and tasks to ensure compliance with the fundamental plant maintenance procedures and practices.
- Review all completed work orders for completeness and accuracy and update the machinery history data in the tracking system as required.
- Provide reports to keep the maintenance leaders informed of work progress and future work schedules.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/