Utilities Maintenance Supervisor
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Utilities Maintenance Supervisor will coordinate the deployment of leading maintenance practices in alignment with production needs. In this role, you will supervise a team which executes a variety of medium complex activities to maintain capacity utilization and quality standards for reliable operations in the region.
- Coordinate the execution of specific equipment strategy for each asset involved with containing, controlling or safeguarding a high hazard process.
- Implement methodologies to improve operational effectiveness in compliance with regulatory codes and standards.
- Assist to lead the integration of contractor partners and equipment providing support to the plant force.
- Partner with regional and global leadership to support area leading practices.
- Develop the operational related budget to track the area progress against the estimate.
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports. You will also spend time completing the same tasks as employees on your team.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum one year of directly related work experience preferably in utilities, industrial refrigeration, and boilers/ steam generators.
- Knowledge of related tools, processes controls and area technology systems
- Experience coordinating third party resources to deliver business results
- One year of supervisory experience
Compensation and Benefits
- The expected salary for this position is $80K - $95K
- Full-Time (30+ hours) positions are eligible for a benefit package including the following (subject to certain collective bargaining agreements for Union positions): Paid time off; paid holidays; medical, vision and dental coverage; flexible spending accounts; life insurance; disability insurance; retirement savings; employee and family assistance program (EAP)
This position won't provide relocation
Benefit package includes Paid time off; paid holidays; medical, vision and dental coverage; flexible spending accounts; life insurance; disability insurance; retirement savings; employee and family assistance program (EAP). Learn more at: www.cargill.com/myhealth
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.