FSQR Technician Fabrication B
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Location: Fort Morgan, CO
Job Type: Full Time
Shift(s) Available: 2nd
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Savings
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP)
- Low cost transportation solutions
- 75% Perform monitoring duties to insure adherence to HACCP, SSOP and/or quality specifications (These may include CCP checks, AQL’s, Zone checks, product specifications, etc.). This position includes walking and/or standing for long periods of time
- 10% Correlate with production with out of spec parameters. (Must be able to conduct oneself in a professional manner)
- 10% Write Food Safety Corrective Action reports for deviations when needed
- 5% Conduct root cause analysis for deviations
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a high school diploma or GED and/or 2 years manufacturing or other high paced broader range of skills
- Ability to work with a variety of hand tools and list 20 lbs.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Must have computer skills using Microsoft Office package
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in a cold environment
- Must have 12-month experience in manufacturing or other high paced environments
- Previous food safety, quality, or food manufacturing experience preferred.
- Previous Cargill experience
- Work history in the past 12 months
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill. Learn More