Feed Regulatory and Registration Expert (m/f/d)
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Embedded in the team of the global company Cargill, Delacon researches, develops and produces natural feed additives for poultry, pigs, ruminants and aquaculture at the Engerwitzdorf site (Linz area).
Additionally, you can expect:
- Modern office and meeting rooms, co-working spaces and a newly built company building just 15 minutes by car from Linz
- Generous flextime and home office options
- Social events where fun is guaranteed (barbecue, company outing, Christmas party)
- A complimentary organic fruit basket, hot drinks and a meal allowance for our healthy freshly cooked lunch
- Life and AD&D insurance, paid by the employer
- Company doctor including health-related packages
- Shower facilities in the company (for all sports enthusiasts)
For legal reasons, we would like to point out that a basic salary of €2900 gross per month (based on a 38-hour week) is provided for this position. The actual remuneration depends on training, experience and individual skills and can therefore be higher.
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today!
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.