Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The HR Operations Lead is responsible for the design and delivery of efficient and accurate Core HR services for Cargill sites in Germany, aligning with business needs and compliant with government regulations. Core HR scope includes the management of Payroll, Benefits, Pension, Workforce Time Management and Data Management. The role leads a team of professionals and interacts with different stakeholders and organizations inside and outside Germany.
- Responsible for a correct payroll end-to-end processing and reconciliation, including data verification and administration through you and your team in compliance with laws, regulations, and corporate policies in the German Payroll domain
- Assure continuous improvement in our HR Operations model and relevant processes and provide excellent services in the mentioned areas in collaboration with shared service centers and external vendors
- Ensure compliance, operational excellence and drive delivery of solutions in the Core HR areas Payroll, Benefits, Pension, Workforce Time Management and Data Management
- Lead and develop a team of professionals, while coaching and training the HR Shared Services involved in the mentioned Operations activities
- Develop and maintain key internal/external relationships with relevant Stakeholders (e.g. employees, managers, Works Councils, local authorities) on payroll and workforce time management matters, tax issues and benefit plans
- Act as project owner in the Core HR area for mentioned tasks in Germany
- Vendor management
- University degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Multiple years experience in HR operations / pay / Time and Attendance/ Compensation & benefits within Germany and of supervisory experience
- Working experience with the software systems ADP (preferred Paisy and Global View)
- Experience in working with a Shared Service Organisation
- Project Management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, being resilient, good communicator and able to set priorities
- Fluent in German and English
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/