Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Location Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory Senior Supervisor will implement food safety management systems, provide team leadership to find solutions for food safety and quality concerns and ensure compliance with regulatory and customer requirements at an assigned facility. In this role, you will support the leadership team with thorough scientific understanding of quality assurance and food and feed safety technology and processes in testing and auditing documentation, data collection, analysis and knowledge transfer.
- Implement predefined customer and supplier standards, address customer needs and act as liaison between customer and operations to ensure standards and expectations are met.
- Accurately document audit and test data and results in the correct information management systems.
- Analyze, review and interpret food safety quality and regulatory policies and practices to identify and lead continuous improvement.
- Conduct complex laboratory trials and troubleshooting to provide knowledge and add value to our products, processes and equipment.
- Lead a team to conduct routine to difficult sampling, testing and auditing of products, ingredients and suppliers to ensure compliance with government, customer and company standards.
- Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Two years of supervisory experience
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/