Mill Project Engineer
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Mill Project Engineer will focus on optimizing our interconnected components of a manufacturing system. We seek a professional who will develop and apply engineering standards and procedures, providing advice on issues within the engineering field. In this role, you will help coordinate plant location, personnel workflow and ergonomics, materials logistics, production process sequence and equipment layouts.
- Help manufacturing plant and facilities engineers with facility planning and design.
- Help conduct cost/inventory/production control and human factors studies to develop and implement plans for facility modifications and revise operating methods.
- Establish methods to maximize use of production facilities and personnel.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position is posted internally as well as externally.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field OR equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience.
- Mechanical, Chemical or agriculture engineering bachelors degree.
- Experience or knowledge with SAP system.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.