EHS Specialist (12-month contract) M/F/D
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Environmental Health and Safety Specialist I, will implement environmental health and safety management programs. In this role, you will follow established corporate and local regulatory requirements to ensure successful implementation of health and safety programs.
- Assess environmental health and safety risks, opportunities and impacts, standards and regulations and advise on potential impacts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Implement programs and processes in alignment with the environmental health and safety regulatory of government, International Standard Organization (ISO) management system and corporate guidelines.
- Deliver environmental health and safety activities, including emergency response plan, incident and accident management, training implementation and evacuation drill.
- Handle environmental health and safety related records and reporting.
- Participate and support regular environmental health and safety audits and certification program in compliance with established standards.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Fluent in French and English
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.