Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Registered Nurse will perform occupational health care activities. In this role, you will provide health and wellness training and education, employee health services and compliance. You will be licensed to practice in your state of employment or have the equivalent in other geographies.
- Using technical knowledge and training, assist in designing and executing employee health and wellness programs.
- Conduct safety and ergonomic training and administer drug and alcohol programs.
- Treat, evaluate and assess employee illness or injury and determine medical direction.
- Develop, formulate and implement plans of care based on stand order and medical directives.
- Help determine what employees can do under restrictive duty, when they can return to work and when to refer them to an outside medical provider.
- Support record keeping in accordance with relevant regulations.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- This is a second shift position.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Registered Nurse in the state of Pennsylvania
- BLS or CPR certification
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.