Senior BTP Solution Integrity Analyst - US/Canada
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Senior BTP Solutions Integrity Analyst role within the ERPF UX team will support the build out of the new SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP). In this role you will play a key role in the development of the strategy, direction, adoption, and solution capabilities of the platform in line with the greater SAP strategy across instances at Cargill.
- Identify and support strategic BTP platform objectives for innovation, implementation, and adoption.
- Define and govern the software applications direction in accordance with architecture standards and business process leads.
- Investigate complex business and system issues, researching and identifying innovative solutions.
- Conduct and guide others in the implementation of solution applications including requirements capture and analysis, development of design documentation, test and debug software applications, software configuration, support deployment and cutover activities.
- Compile, prioritize and coordinate implementation of enhancements and defect fixes.
- Contribute to the strategy and technical planning of software applications in accordance with software compliance standards.
- Integrate complex process areas including data, business, reporting and security across a subset of the organization.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience in SAP or similar platform
- SAP BTP platform technical expertise
- Prior experience in application development in a cloud platform
- Minimum of seven years of related work experience
- Prior experience as a Solution Architect for technology initiatives
This position is open to remote within North America with some travel required.
We are unable to provide Visa Sponsorship for this role.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.