Job Purpose and Impact
The Tax Analyst will perform routine activities including consulting and internal controls with intermediate complexity. In this role, you will assist others in the tax department with complex projects and planning and communicate with businesses and tax personnel on issues arising with the value added tax and reporting.
In this role You will be supporting the Singapore region and experience with Corporate Tax is mandatory.
- Provide tax support to business units on daily basis in matters of low complexity.
- Elaborate spontaneous disclosure and tax consult of intermediate complexity.
- Monitor changes in the tax legislation for the assigned region.
- Provide support regarding the effective tax burden and related to withholding taxes.
- Prepare tax instructions for the company related to tax procedures and review tax procedures.
- Check and review balance sheet reconciliations and perform tax mini audits to identify risks and opportunities.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- CA/CMA with Taxation experience in Corporate Tax
- Experience in Tax compliance with GST,Corporate Tax, Witholding Tax and Transfer Pricing
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Minimum of Five years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Ability to apply the law to the concrete case
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.