Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst
Job Purpose and Impact
The Risk and Security Analyst II will design, develop, implement and troubleshoot various information system and cybersecurity software. In this role, you will develop, test and validate solutions to remediate exploitable conditions on devices such as web servers, mail servers, routers, firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- Perform routine activities to ensure compliance with risk and security or regulatory policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Identify and assess risk and security threats with moderate business impact, taking appropriate action.
- Contribute to the design of risk and security solutions, processes or policies requiring a general understanding of risk and security practices and procedures.
- Provide consultation and advice for low to moderate complexity risk and security matters.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.