Process Deployment Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Process Deployment Specialist will support Global Trade Compliance-specific (Customs, Import, Export) business requirements, implement improved business processes, ensure successful deployments of SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) system and enhancements, coordinate systems and process testing, training of system users and provide functional stabilization efforts. In leading stabilization efforts, you will require collaboration and teamwork within the business, global information technology and corporate functions.
- Lead the stabilization for SAP GTS and related process deployments and ensure system configuration and processes throughout the organization are reviewed and approved by process sponsors.
- Identify and lead optimization activities, partnering with subject matter experts and super users across the Global Trade Compliance (Custom, Import, Export) domain and promote process change in the organization.
- Ensure that implemented design and process changes are aligned with the internal control framework and the global process organization.
- Work closely with application support teams to improve the support process (self-service, customer satisfaction, quality of resolution, knowledge sharing, lessons learnt etc.)
- Develop the integrated project plan and ensure organizational readiness and commitment to ongoing enhancements, optimization and value realization activities.
- Define deployment objectives and scope and measure and monitor project progress to identify variances from the plan and make needed corrections for implementation, resolving issues independently.
- Implement, maintain and communicate metrics to track solution stabilization and value captured through optimization initiatives.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- At least of 4 years of Global Trade process and SAP GTS experience
- Strong analytical skills capable of breaking down complex issue to identify key drivers and upstream and downstream impacts
- Confirmed ability to lead, coach, facilitate and communicate with individuals across a broad range of education, experience, and functional spectrums to manage expectations and drive organizational and process change
- A strong affinity with IT coupled with solid knowledge of SAP concepts is preferred, i.e. familiar with cross modules integration, SAP ERP and SAP GTS; and other systems to meet trade compliance (Custom, Import, Export) regulatory and operational requirements in that region.
- Experience deploying ERPs and / or participated as a Trade Compliance (Custom, Import, Export) SME in at least 2 full life cycle of SAP implementations (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in leading stabilization and process improvement efforts
- Self-starter with good interpersonal and strong communication skills to get to root causes of issues, communicate with IT and other Finance and non-Finance stakeholders; able to influence larger teams, some of whom will not have technology skills
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexible regarding working patterns, ability to manage multiple assignments in parallel, across different time zones would be required for this role
- Demonstrated experience in the use technology to improve process and controls
- Experience of process migration and creation of effective process maps and SOPs is a plus
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.