Job Purpose and Impact
The Portfolio Project Analyst will lead the strategic portfolio of projects and programs across the functions that will include projects and data fields standardization, intake and value case guidelines, development of prioritization criteria and methods based on the enterprise strategy. In this role, you will provide visibility into the business project portfolio, create report and integration with other business planning processes with key stakeholders. You will gather data for portfolio reporting, build data information dashboard, ensure data quality and consistency, support stakeholders in project management system and analyze data for ad hoc requests.
- Identify improvements and simplifications to project portfolio management processes, oversee development of and implement the processes and facilitate, train and the educate team on our portfolio processes.
- Integrate multiple complex technical applications and systems to research and analyze project data and other relevant data and information to be used for Portfolio management.
- Create new data sets and analysis to prepare reports and materials using vaguely defined procedures for use by stakeholders.
- Guide the utilization and execution of project processes, including creation and maintenance of process documentation, training content and job aids.
- Analyze and interpret complex data and information from project processes to develop and produce metrics including leading and lagging, quantitative and qualitative and process performance and process compliance metrics.
- Collaborate with other process stakeholders to deliver value from people, process and data and technology system improvements and track development progress and business readiness efforts and identify value opportunities through optimization initiatives.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in project management, project delivery process and portfolio management
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Master's degree or other post-secondary degree
- Industry recognized certification in project portfolio management practices
- Knowledge of and experience with process improvement practices
- Experience in transformation, operational excellence or process improvement project management
- Experience using PPM tools (Clarizen) and analytical tools(Power BI)
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.