Talents in Trade Compliance Operations EMEA
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
We are recruiting professionals at different levels specialized in the international trade compliance operations sector in various locations in EMEA. Please apply with your CV to join our talent pool and we would love to meet you!
The Trade Compliance Operations Professionals at Cargill will perform a range of moderate-to-complex activities using comprehensive trade compliance operations knowledge. Using independent, critical problem-solving skills, you'll collaborate with internal and external business partners to drive continuous improvement.
- Coordinate global trade and compliance operations within a country or region to meet business goals.
- Apply an understanding of global trade compliance operations practices and procedures to execute transactions.
- Ensure documents and data meet legal and fiscal requirements and records are maintained in accordance to guidelines.
- Independently validate and coordinate import and export transactional data and document requirements to complete cross-border filings and clearance.
- Execute and complete medium-impact internal global trade and compliance project.
- Develop and maintain relationships with standard partners to implement cross-border solutions to support organizational goals.
- Record, monitor and analyze compliance operations key performance indicators for the location.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Experience in import export compliance management
• Customs Broker License or equivalent strongly preferred
• Experience managing SAP and global trade services
• AEO (Authorized Economic Operator) experience
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.