Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
Portfolio Manager will create and deliver distinctive value to the businesses. In this role, you will provide regional sales teams with the support and knowledge to efficiently sell products and drive business results to develop growth strategy and align with commercial strategy, targeted territory plans, strategic pricing plans and individualized account plans. You will assist the team with contract negotiations, market intelligence, project management, customer forecasting and product solutions. #LI-DB2
- Develop and manage Cargill's Food Service product portfolio in Middle East, Turkey and Africa regions to meet and exceed growth ambitions in selected channels.
- Gather valuable market insight from sales, research and development, marketing teams to effectively transform into new product projects which will be the key contributor to business growth strategy.
- Provide effective communication of the business strategy, growth objectives, sales initiatives, sales results and changes in the competitive landscape to the team and across businesses routinely.
- Partner with the sales and product line teams to build a strong opportunities pipeline and be the commercial resource in the commercialization process to make recommendations on advancing new projects based on the business case.
- Partner with product line, research and development, marketing, supply chain and operations to ensure a high success rate of commercialization.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10 years of related work experience
- Experienced in sales or development or marketing in food service industry
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Master's of business administration with a concentration in general management, finance or marketing
Familiarity with food or food service industry in Turkey, Middle East or Africa regions
Manage and develop portfolio preferably in food service industry
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/