Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
Business Development Manager will provide thought leadership and execution on strategic priorities for the development of Cargill's Food Service business channel in Middle East, Turkey and Africa region. In this role, you will be a key contributor to drive project leadership and provide expertise and guidance to leaders in the businesses that drive scalable solutions through an integrated strategy of people, process, data and business design. You will partner with businesses and enterprises to execute the route to strategy implementation. #LI-DB2
- Provide innovative and high quality strategy, organizational, financial and operational support to business or functional leaders and be accountable for centralizing issues and identifying those responsible for resolving problems and issued related to business operations.
- Provide thought leadership to develop and monitor financial analysis of strategic projects and drive the implementation of the projects to ensure related actions create value in line with business priorities.
- Develop research and implement projects that will concur to portfolio diversification and leverage expertise across the organization, partnering with other business groups on joint projects.
- Contribute to the development of long range objectives and strategic plans for a single business or function by identifying internal and external strategic issues that could affect growth and profitability.
- Provide fact based analysis to business units or functions which may include conducting industry studies to determine business expansion opportunities, analyzing operating and financial results of internal businesses as well as competitors and evaluating major capital expenditure proposals.
- Ensure that effective and modernized communications help to strengthen long term relationships with customers and monetize the business or function's competencies and services.
- Develop and implement marketing projects to differentiate the organization from competitors, collaborating with the communications team to develop content of market updates for customers or internal audiences and connected with other internal groups that help create value for customers.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proficient in dealing with data and digital applications
- Combination of strategy and project management or marketing experience
- Minimum of 12 years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Familiarity with food service industry in Turkey, Middle East and/or Africa regions.
- Master's degree or master's of business administration or other post-secondary degree
- Experience and knowledge of marketing processes and tools in a business to business environment
- Preferably experienced in strategy development, commercial planning, business development or game board planning
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/