Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 157 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Employee Relations Specialist II will be accountable for the execution and delivery of regional regulator compliance and company based employee relations services. In this role, you will handle conflict resolutions, industrial relations and employee relations based investigations. You will be in charge of all employee an Industrial Relations.
- Serve as a specialist within the employee relations market human resources solution team to provide relevant and effective consulting services to businesses for the regional market.
- Identify and coordinate outreach, internally and externally, to enable businesses to meet their compliance obligations.
- Act as the first point of contact for employee relations questions, provide guidance and consultation and make sure internal clients are using the tools and resources available. You will be in charge of Canteen committee, activities planning, Sport and social committees activities and departmental meetings.
- Participate in training and consultation on employee relations and compliance related topics, policies and procedures.
- Help prepare audits, reporting and compliance reviews pertaining to local regulations and programs.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- In charge of union quarterly meetings , union members elections, union training actions and the point of contact for list of grievances/relation with labor Department.
- Design all the communication and communication calendar planning and follow-up.
- Responsible for Welfare (planning of medical activities, health insurance, social cases).
- Master degree in a related field or equivalent experience (Human Resources, Psychology, Legal, Management, Communication
- Experience handling conflict resolutions or employee relations investigations
- Minimum of five years of related work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication in French and English
- Experience in legal regulations and other labor law regulations
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.