Next Generation Graduate Program
Please note: This requisition is an official Cargill talent pool meaning that you will not be contacted by a recruiter after applying for this role. We invite you to visit our website to search for current open career opportunities. If you cannot find any suitable opening which matches your interests & qualifications, you can proceed with submitting your profile here by clicking on the Apply button. Wish you all the best luck with your application!
What is the Next Generation Graduate Program (NGGP) about?
As part of Cargill’s Next Generation Graduate Program (NGGP), you will spend two years collaborating with a diverse group of individuals from across EMEA, enriching each other while addressing business challenges. Together you will build first-class skills and a network that will benefit you throughout your career. As a participant in the program, you will:
- Collaborate on projects with other trainees (in-person and virtually)
- Join regular networking sessions with managers and peer groups
- Benefit from individual and group coaching from current or former trainees
- Participate in a highly engaging in-person Summit twice a year where you will interact with senior leaders and join learning sessions and personal development workshops
- Be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits
What we look for
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in the relevant subject
- Recent graduate, or up to two years of professional experience (including Internship experience)
- High integrity and ethical standards
- Fluency in English and local language
- Willingness and flexibility to travel.
- Natural leadership ability, and willingness to take responsibility and initiative
- Interest to work in multi-cultural and multi-functional teams
- Curiosity to learn and create new ways of building and/or improving systems and processes
- Strong analytical skills and ability to proactively identify and resolve problems
- Demonstrated experience in prioritizing work
- Adaptability to handle changing situations.
We will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will challenge and stretch you. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest private companies in the world!
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill is also aligned with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.