Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 157 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Commercial Excellence Go to Market Advisor will provide thought leadership and execution on strategic commercial excellence priorities related to route to market capabilities across the organizations. In this role, you will foster cross enterprise and cross functional engagement to deliver commercial value from our capability framework to further enable our commercial excellence efficiency, effectiveness and engagement. You will be a key contributor to drive project leadership, expertise and guidance to sales and commercial leaders in our businesses that drive scalable solutions through an integrated strategy of people, process, data and business design. You will partner with businesses and enterprises to execute the route to market strategy, identify and measure critical success factors and establish key performance indicators to ensure both the customer and organizational goals are achieved.
- Provide project leadership, consulting and execution support to build global route to market capabilities across the organization in alignment with the route to market capability framework.
- Partner collaboratively across enterprises, geographies and functions to drive pilot projects, strategy and organization design as it relates to route to market strategy as well as other commercial excellence priorities.
- Support valuation and prioritization of identified route to market initiatives and transformation projects across the commercial excellence network.
- Drive commercial excellence route to market transformation incorporating accelerated continuous improvement and partner with commercial leaders, sales and functional stakeholders to measure execution and effectiveness.
- Facilitate utilization of route to market maturity assessment diagnostic tools across business units to support strategic planning, prioritization and continuous improvement to enhance organization performance.
- Engage with key stakeholders and project teams using an agile methodology to accelerate delivery of value capture using a minimum viable product approach.
- Provide thought leadership on emerging commercial excellence practices, incorporating external best practices and insights as to where and when to disrupt, transform or innovate and utilize competitive intelligence to support exploitation of strategic and tactical business opportunities.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Combination of strategy and commercial experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Master's degree or master's of business administration or other post-secondary degree
- Minimum of three years of experience in a leadership position
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/